Hygiene Production

For users or potential users.
KevinVan

Hygiene Production

Post by KevinVan » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Is there a way to calculate what the hygienist produced? I usually pull the report from the report -> procedures -> and specified the range of days and provider. The problem that I'm having is that it is giving me the average fee for the procedure (from my observation, this average is calculated from ALL data for that procedure code.)

Is there a way to get the exact figure that was made for a procedure code during the time frame specified? My hygienist gets compensated at a certain percentage for Sc/RP, Prophy, OHI and another percentage for xrays, sealants, etc.

They keep a manual log of what they do and I have yet to get my numbers to match exactly to their numbers.

Thanks,
Kevin

hoavm

Re: Hygiene Production

Post by hoavm » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:00 pm

It looks like you need a procedure filter for the report. An SQL query can do the job but it can be a complicated one.

atd

Re: Hygiene Production

Post by atd » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:40 am

Don't you have a separate provider code for each hygienist? If they are set as the hygienist on the appointment they will automatically get the hygiene procedures assigned to them. Then you can run the standard Production & Income reports. Manually logging their procedures? Seems like a waste of time, that's what computers are for.