Med/Premed flag on appointment - possible bug

For users or potential users.
zt22

Med/Premed flag on appointment - possible bug

Post by zt22 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:13 am

Hi,

I created a new post with this issue separately because it was previously included with an unrelated topic.

On the appointment view, there is the red + sign which is the Med or Premed flag. We are using EHR so we are started to set "No problems" "No allergies" and "No medications" for patients who have none of these. Now, under the setup modules there is a place to assign which Problem, Allergy, and Rx setting refers to the "No problems" "No allergies" and "No medications" situations, and we have done this. However, that does not seem to affect the med/premed flag on the appointment views. Meaning that the red + flag shows up on the appointment regardless if the Patient has an actual Problem or Allergy or if only "No problems" "No allergies" and "No medications" are selected. It continues to show even if all three of the settings: ("No problems" "No allergies" and "No medications" ) are set to inactive.
The premedicate checkbox is unchecked for this patient. Am I missing something?

Thanks.
Camelia

jordansparks
Site Admin

Re: Med/Premed flag on appointment - possible bug

Post by jordansparks » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:57 am

Sure, we'll call that a bug. I expect there to be many issues like this with the EHR features because they are so new. We'll only fix it in version 12.3, as we are about to certify that version.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com

grahamde

Re: Med/Premed flag on appointment - possible bug

Post by grahamde » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:15 am

The bug fix has been released in version 12.3.5.
Derek
Open Dental Software