Open Op Open Part time, how do I view it?

For users or potential users.
djanash@mac.com

Open Op Open Part time, how do I view it?

Post by djanash@mac.com » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:31 pm

I'll try to make this easy to understand as possible...

I basically have a free room on Tuesday. Id like to work out of it and illustrate this using blocks that are offset and have some overlap at the ends of the time.
How do I view and book into this room on Tuesdays ONLY? Any ideas?

jordansparks
Site Admin

Re: Open Op Open Part time, how do I view it?

Post by jordansparks » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:47 pm

Well, you would start by adding an operatory. Then add that operatory to the appointment views that you use. Finally, edit the provider schedule to show available in that op only on Tuesdays. I think that's what you are after, except that I don't understand what you mean by "blocks that are offset and have some overlap at the ends of the time".
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com

djanash@mac.com

Post by djanash@mac.com » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Its a scheduling trick that communicates "warm up and cool down" times the doctor needs before an appointment, like tasks completed by an assistant - impressions, pictures, X-rays etc.

It gives an assistant the time and room to do their thing, and tells me, I need to be in room 2 doing some thing else while thats happening.

djanash@mac.com

Post by djanash@mac.com » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:51 pm

jordansparks wrote:Well, you would start by adding an operatory. Then add that operatory to the appointment views that you use. Finally, edit the provider schedule to show available in that op only on Tuesdays.
Just did it! Awesome!