MultiPage PDF Scanning

For users or potential users.
peterskuben

MultiPage PDF Scanning

Post by peterskuben » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:13 pm

The Feature request #134, multipage pdf scanning into OD, is the most popular feature request. It has been for the past 6 months. Will it make it in the next OD version release? Can we please get an update on the progress of this feature, because a bunch of other lower ranking features cut in line and make it into the next OD release version.

enamelrod

Re: MultiPage PDF Scanning

Post by enamelrod » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:54 am

jordansparks
Site Admin

Re: MultiPage PDF Scanning

Post by jordansparks » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:28 pm

I'm not sure it has been the top request. It has been near the top. And being at the top does not guarantee it will be the next one. Canadian e-claims, for example, is actually our highest priority because it will help the most people. Those people are just not voting because they are not yet customers. Also, issues which cause certain customers' workstations to freeze for a few minutes at a time are obviously going to take priority. That was the case with version 7.5. The database had to be optimized for offices with thousands of identical plans or else certain customers absolutely could not use OD anymore.

I'm sorry, I can't give a time estimate. We are all typing as fast as we possibly can.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com