Chart Module --Enter Treatment Tab

For users or potential users.
jclaydds

Chart Module --Enter Treatment Tab

Post by jclaydds » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:21 pm

I am on version 7.3.7

May have uncovered a small bug -- I wouldn't think this was intended behavior. First, select a patient, then open the chart module. The program defaults to the first tab which is the Enter Treatement Tab. Click on any of the other tabs (Missing Teeth, Movements, Primary Teeth, etc) and it opens that particular tab. Now click back on Enter Treatment. Instead of opening the Enter Treatment Tab, it essentially closes that tab and makes the grid on the lower right fill the right side of the page. It takes a second click to open the Enter Treatment Tab.

I understand that this was feature in past versions that you could click on the Enter Treatment Tab a second time and close it so the grid became larger. Now it is closing it when you try to re-select it after being in another tab.

Another question. In previous versions, was it only the Enter Treatement tab that you could click on a second time and close it to make the grid bigger? I thought this was a feature of all the tabs. I can only get the grid to enlarge now on the Enter Treatment Tab. All the other tabs don't do anything when you click on them a second time. Maybe this is unchanged from earlier versions. I can't remember.

Jeff

nathansparks

Re: Chart Module --Enter Treatment Tab

Post by nathansparks » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:44 pm

to the first issue, Yes, bug, submitting now, thx

drtech

Post by drtech » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:06 am

I was having that same problem! I thought I was going mad as it disappeared on me all the time!
David Fuchs
Dentist - Springfield, MO
Smile Dental http://www.887-smile.com

nathansparks

Post by nathansparks » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:44 pm

Fixed bug [Chart module tab behaved wrong when clicking]. Released in 7.4.8 and 7.3.9