Online Appointment Scheduling

For users or potential users.
CJJ

Online Appointment Scheduling

Post by CJJ » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:20 pm

Hello Everyone,

We have just finished the beta testing for the Live Connector for Open Dental of an online appointment scheduling system called MyPatientScheduler. We had no issues with the product during the beta, the only issues we had to address were enhancement requests. We are ready to go to market with the product. I have been following the board for quite some time (even though I just registered today) and wanted to give users of this board the first opportunity.

Patients are able to schedule appointments in real time. Booking, confirmations, etc are handled by the system. Appointment scheduling and confirmations are completely automated and customizable. You can choose what appointments you offer online and also choose the providers available so you have control of what appointments are booked online. You can synchronize you procedure codes with the system and then bundle those procedures into an appointment type if you so choose. There is a video demo of what a patient sees when making an appointment, you can see it on the website www.mypatientscheduler.com . We are still adding content to the website so check back often.

I know the feedback from all of you will be invaluable. If you have any questions or comments you can email me directly cj@medicussoftware.com or post questions.

CJ Johnson

JanFrederick

Re: Online Appointment Scheduling

Post by JanFrederick » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:42 am

Has anyone tried this online appointment system?????

jjleon2000

Post by jjleon2000 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 am

Yes! We are currently using this online scheduler/appt. reminder and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! When our Dr. came to me to tell me we would be using it I was very skeptical at first because we had used one in the past that was, to put it nicely, horrible! When we signed up to use MyPatientScheduler I was just waiting for it to fail and it has not only worked exactly as promised but has actually performed above and beyond MY expectations. I am the front office manager and the time it has cut down I used to spend on the phone calling patients to remind or book their recall has gone down significantly. Our patients RAVE about the text message reminders and we also love the fact that if they confirm via text or email it is noted immediately on our schedule. Jim walked us through the entire way and anytime I have a question he is very quick to respond. I would definitely recommend you give it a try.

Jennifer

jordansparks
Site Admin

Post by jordansparks » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:33 pm

Not to be a wet blanket, and I apologize in advance if I'm wrong. But anytime you see a rave review by a new poster and the rave review is their very first post, it's a good idea to be skeptical about the source of the post. If Jennifer feels like e-mailing me privately, I would be happy to verify that her office is truly one of our customers.

My experience so far with this company has been positive, but I really have not seen much feedback from users. I have not run across anything negative yet.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com

jordansparks
Site Admin

Post by jordansparks » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:47 am

Jennifer sent me a private message confirming which office she works at and confirming that this office is actually a customer of ours. Thank you.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com

savvy

Post by savvy » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:25 pm

Jennifer,

It's been 6 months since your post above.
How are you liking MyPatientScheduler.com?

If anyone else is using it, please feel free to comment.

Cheers!!
Candy is dandy, but sex won't rot your teeth.

Cheers!!!
Go Bears!!!!!
Savvy