? Bug/Quick notes and Auto notes

For users or potential users.
DavidWolf

? Bug/Quick notes and Auto notes

Post by DavidWolf » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:00 am

Are quick notes supposed to work in the notes window of payments and adjustments. If you right click you can enter one from the quick notes window, but the boxes do not seem to recognize the ?shorthand.

Why are auto notes not available in the Medical History - Complete and Detailed (does not show in chart) window???? That seems like a bug too?
(Just trying to sneak in a bug that Jordan will say I should put on the list of requests; But I am developing learned helplessness from that list it is toooo long)

Thanks

atd

Re: ? Bug/Quick notes and Auto notes

Post by atd » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:08 am

The ?shorthand only works if that Quick Note is in the correct category for the window you're in. For example, if you're in the Medical History window, only the quick notes that are in the Medical History category will work with the shorthand. You can still access them by opening the quick note window and changing categories.

DavidWolf

Post by DavidWolf » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:54 pm

Well the quick note I am trying to use is in the financial category and it still does not work in the payment or adjustment note window?????

atd

Post by atd » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:00 pm

Double-click your financial category and see what's set as the "Default for Types". Payments and Adjustments are separate types (so are Claim, FinancialNotes, etc), but you can select multiple types as the default for the same category by ctrl-clicking.

DavidWolf

Post by DavidWolf » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:05 am

Got it....

THANKS!