deductables and maximums

For users or potential users.
jamesx2

deductables and maximums

Post by jamesx2 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:34 pm

Hey,

I know this is probably an enhancement request but I am out of points right now and I am not sure if anyone else would even be interested in something like the following.

We have a problem with deductable and maximums because we use a different curency then the insurance companies are using. Since we are located in China, all our fees have been entered into OD in the chinese yuan. When I call for benefits for a patient they usually quote me in euros or dollars. I have been keeping record off all maximums and deductables in the insurance notes section and whenever I have a question I have to go there to see what the coverage is. This means when I print off a treatment plan to give to a patient they never see what their yearly max is and so can get supprised if they exceed it by accident. It would be great if OD could allow me to enter in a maximum and then select the currency. Only when I select a certain currency would OD use this number to do its calculations. No mater what currency I select it would still print on the treatment plan sheets so the patient can do the calculations themselves.

The only reason I bring this up now is:
1) I am bored at work and have nothing better to do
2) I know you are currently working on the deductable and maximums section of the program.