dental senders integration

For users or potential users.
badds

dental senders integration

Post by badds » Sat May 16, 2009 4:08 am

I want to know if anyone uses dental senders with Open Dental. If so, what is your experience with it? Thanks.

Anthony J Turner

Re: dental senders integration

Post by Anthony J Turner » Mon May 18, 2009 4:09 am

I have used Dental Senders since some time around the end of last yr the first of this yr. It is becoming an very important part of my practice. They provide a few marketing functions that are excellent. The one I rely on most are the survey's the and the Microsite. The survey's are sent out three days after the patients appointment. It gives you feedback from your patients on how they feel about your office. Sometimes that info is hard to get. The Microsite is just a small site that the survey's populate by you approval. This is another hit for you on the net to get your name listed higher on the search engines ( I don't understand SEO very well). They also have a newsletter you can customize or go with there standard and appointments by email for pts you want to reactivate. These are just a few of the products they offer. I have only had complements from pts for the reminders by cell or email. The cost is beyond reasonable, can't say enough. I have reduced the staffing in my office due to the economy and Dental senders has taken up a lot of the marketing slack.

KCalla

Post by KCalla » Mon May 18, 2009 9:20 am

Anthony, Want to thank you again for your time showing us Open Dental in action. We have really been happy with the program and are just beginning to scratch the surface on its capabilites. It was a great move for us (from Softdent). Without seeing Open Dental for ourselves in your office, though, we would not have had the nerve to go with Open Dental. --Karen

B.Thomas

Post by B.Thomas » Mon May 18, 2009 10:04 pm

We've been using it for about a month now and I really like the surveys as well. What's interesting is that our patient's never discuss the dental part of their treatment in the surveys. They mostly dicuss the staff's friendlyness or attitudes. It seems like the major part of the patient's perception of quality of care has more to do with how they felt they were treated rather than the actual quality of the dental treatment.

Anthony J Turner

Post by Anthony J Turner » Tue May 19, 2009 8:10 am

Karen, it was no problem. When you get a chance I can show you Dental Senders. Give me a call and we can go over it on the phone.

Tony