Color Overide in Ver 6.4.21.0

For users or potential users.
DavidWolf

Color Overide in Ver 6.4.21.0

Post by DavidWolf » Fri May 01, 2009 10:47 am

The color-override seems to be broken in version 6.4.21.0. When I set a procedure with a color override to existing current provider the default color appears?? But it seems to be intermittant, it is not happening for all the charts. Not sure if this is a known issue or a conflict in the chart display where a different procedure on the same tooth is winning the battle over existing current provider but not winning the battle over treatment planned???

In this particular case the patient had previously had a procedure completed on the same tooth. The completed seems to be trumping existing current and existing other, but not any other status.

I use existing current for my "watch" status (so it won't show in the treatment planned window) and over ride the color to pink.
Shouldn't OD always use the status color for the procedure status with the newest date??

Thanks.

jordansparks
Site Admin

Re: Color Overide in Ver 6.4.21.0

Post by jordansparks » Sat May 02, 2009 4:36 am

I don't believe we've changed anything, and it does sound like a battle between multiple procedures at the same location. As you said, I think completed always trumps existing. But in version 6.5, we have "conditions". They trump all the other statuses. So it looks like you need to start using that status for your watches.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com