Integration of OpenDental with EasyNotesPro

For users or potential users.
opensource

Integration of OpenDental with EasyNotesPro

Post by opensource » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:36 pm

Hello Dr. Jordan,

Appreciate if you can share you thoughts on the following....

Cheers,

OpenSource

-------------

Thanks Dr. David...I will be reaching out to Dr. Jordan too and understand how he wants us to use EasyNotesPro since the open-dental manual says the following http://open-dent.com/manual/easynotespro.html . Hope I can get a better way to integrate between opendental and easynotespro then your work-around recommendation

Cheers,

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 9:27 PM, <support@easynotespro.com> wrote:

EasyNotesPro does NOT link directly to Open Dental. I contacted Jordan Sparks over a year ago, and he attempted to create a link allowing EasyNotesPro to write notes directly into Open Dental, but the link he created (and he will admit this himself so I am not trying to speak badly of him), was terrible. I then decided to have EasyNotesPro work as a stand alone program, so you are able to write notes into EasyNotesPro (our own text editing screen) from which you click a button that says "CUT" and you simply right mouse click in the Open Dental program and choose "PASTE", and the notes are pasted straight into the patient's chart of the Open Dental Program.

I hope that I can convince Dr. Sparks to enhance Open Dental so it allows EasyNotesPro to work more fluidly with it in the future.

Regards,

David Burton DDS
President of EasyNotesPro

At 05:22 PM 4/17/2009, you wrote:
...I am able to link it to a window (Procedure Info) window in opendental but when I close that window and re-open it..it does not automatically bring up the toolbar. What am I doing incorrectly ?

Can u send me the link/tutorial on how to use easynotespro with opendental.

Cheers,

---------------