Three questions

For users or potential users.
kiddent

Three questions

Post by kiddent » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:35 am

(1) how do I lock a note?
(2) when I run the report on incomplete notes, I'd like to be able to clkick on those notes and go to them instead of printing it out and finding each note. Like th eway a planned appointment list can be clicked on to link to the appontment.
(3) I am wondering how many others would want the following feature: A feature which saves the graphical charting whenever there were (major) changes to the charting, such as saving it at every exam, so that in 2012 when I look at a 12 year old kid who I started seeing in 2007, I can see images of the previous chartings. This could be done with an applet of some kind which looks for all patients who have had the following codes (D0150,D0120, D0140), and saves an image of the graphical charting to the imnages module for that patient. Run it again 1 month later and it will look for those who have had those procedures since the last time the feature was used. It is incredibly useful to look at the last few chartings, especially with kids, where many changes occur which have notghing to do with treatment. FOr example, I am using the occlusal movement feature to show erupting teeth, which is great. But For the record, I'd like to be able to look at a 10 -year old's chart and see when the 6-year molars erupted --- if they erupted at age 8 that is useful information which I do not want to lose (or have to access an archive database to view).
More simply, it gives me the following information which is otherwise not easily accessible: exactly what did i see everytime the patinet was here.

Of course, it may make sense to have that fature also snapshot the white box below the chartiong, since IU imagine I am not the only one using that box for information such as overbite, overjet, angle classifcation, etc

jordansparks
Site Admin

Post by jordansparks » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:53 pm

1. All notes are automatically preserved, so there is no need to lock them. To see history of note changes, use the archive option in the view tab at the top of the Chart module.
2. OK, that's a request.
3. I understand the request.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com

kiddent

Thanks!

Post by kiddent » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:21 pm

Thank you!

apdentalsystem

good idea

Post by apdentalsystem » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:28 pm

good idea, we be awaiting the realization.