Recall Reminders

For users or potential users.
savvy

Recall Reminders

Post by savvy » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:19 pm

We haven't printed any recall cards since the OD Recall has been revamped.
Before we do, I have a couple of questions:

1) Will patients that have had cards printed in the past (let's say, already sent 3), but have not yet completed a scheduled appointment have a card printed?
I ask this question because it appears there are only three sequential postcards listed in Recall Setup.

2) If the above patients do get a card printed, will it be the first card message or the third?

3) Is there a way to "zero" the number of cards sent and start fresh.......everyone get the first card message?

4) Is there a code such that the patient's recall interval can be printed on the card?

5) Is there a code that will print the patient's last hyg visit date on the card?

Thanks.

Cheers!!
Candy is dandy, but sex won't rot your teeth.

Cheers!!!
Go Bears!!!!!
Savvy

jordansparks
Site Admin

Re: Recall Reminders

Post by jordansparks » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:30 pm

1,2. It's the third or more card that uses that message and number of days. So if you set it at 365, then they will continue to get a card, year after year.
3. I would have to think hard about that. Late afternoon is not a good time for me to try to answer that.
4. No.
5. No. Remember, we haven't moved those cards over to the Sheets framework yet, so there are just a few available variables.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com