Time Arrived, etc.

For users or potential users.
V Suite

Time Arrived, etc.

Post by V Suite » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:23 pm

The Time Arrived, Seated & Completed feature is great to monitor how long and how many patients are waiting.

1. Is it possible to review the table of Appt time, Time Arrived, Seated & Completed at the end of the day or week? For example to do practice audit.
2. I notice that the time can be set directly from within Appointment Edit, or from the Main Appointment Window, however the two systems apparently operate independently. I believe that choosing the Now option to set Arrived time, etc from within the Appointment Edit window should set the appropriate flag in the Appointments screen. And conversely, clicking the appointment status from within the Appointments screnn should set the appropriate time in the appointment edit window. Can this be easily done?

Thanks.

jordansparks
Site Admin

Re: Time Arrived, etc.

Post by jordansparks » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:36 pm

1. There are no reports yet for the metrics we are now gathering. That would be a request.
2. Yes, that could be done. But it seems like very low priority. You would normally set the time by changing the confirmed status. That works well and it works fast.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com

mzrdmd

Post by mzrdmd » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:40 am

We just updated, and I am LOVING life !

The only thing that I have found so far that is not working for us is the time stamps. They seem to be working for the hygiene room, but not for my rooms. When we change the confirmed status to "waiting room" for my patients, we still have to go in and manually enter the time.

Any idea how I can fix this ?

Thanks,

Mike
Jordan Sparks ROCKS !

jordansparks
Site Admin

Post by jordansparks » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:04 pm

It shouldn't matter which op is involved. All I can suggest is to make sure the module setup screen is correct for the triggers. If it's still not working, you could call us.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com