Ver 6.1.1 Time Calculation Feature/Planned Appointment

For users or potential users.
jclaydds

Ver 6.1.1 Time Calculation Feature/Planned Appointment

Post by jclaydds » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:33 am

On Version 6.1.1 on Planned Appointments

I add a planned appointment and then I want to attach treatment planned procedures to that planned appointment. Open Dental's automatic time calculation's feature is not functioning. I usually will edit the time slightly to suit the patient's needs but Open Dental would usually get me in the "ballpark". It is not functioning at all currently.

This is probably related to the problem above but the default provider's color is not popping up in the vertical slider bar either.

I know we have some minor issues to work out with the "Multiple Planned Appointments" but this is the feature I have been most looking forward to since I started using Open Dental 7 months ago.

Thanks Jordan and thanks to your entire team at Open Dental. :D

jclaydds

Re: Ver 6.1.1 Time Calculation Feature/Planned Appointment

Post by jclaydds » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:33 am

OK, just updated to Ver 6.1.2 and it has fixed some issues but created other problems. I can now delete a planned appointment. It appears the time calculation feature is working and the default provider's color is now appearing in slider bar.

Now another problem after updating to version 6.1.2. I create a planned appointment. I then go to add procedures to this planned appointment. I select a few procedures off of the treatment plan and attach them to the planned appointment. When I finish, I go back to the planned appointment page where it shows the summary of each planned appointment and the procedures that are attached--I would expect to see only the attached procedures on the first planned appointment but I see everything that is on the treatment plan in the summary. When I double click on the planned appointment to open it, only the procedures that I attached are still attached and if I put it on the pin board-- only the attached procedures are on the pin board. It just appears that the summary is incorrect.

I am also getting multiple unhandled exceptions as I navigate through these issues. It may be related to the bugs that still exist.

Thanks

jordansparks
Site Admin

Re: Ver 6.1.1 Time Calculation Feature/Planned Appointment

Post by jordansparks » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 am

Thanks.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com