Open Dental Integration with Office Work-Flow

For users or potential users.
opensource

Open Dental Integration with Office Work-Flow

Post by opensource » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:57 pm

Hello Team,

Wondering if anyone has a documented open dental work-flow which integrates with the Dental Office work-flow. I can understand each office would have its own preferences based on their practice but wondering if there is an efficient work-flow recommended.

What do I mean by Work-Flow. Basically, I am looking for when does one send an account statement to the Patient (weekly, monthly ?), when does one do e-claim (same day ?), How often should one ask the Patient to provide updated Personal / Insurance information....etc. Who should do each of these activities...is it the Admin Staff, Dental Assistant, Treatment Co-ordinator, Office Manager..etc.

Basically, the entire end-to-end Process. Any Thoughts / Ideas besides what is documented in the User manual of Open Dental.

I understand the generic nature of the question here..but was wondering if infact it would be efficient to have a recommended work-flow which would help improve productivity of offices who use Open-Dental. A Biz Value Proposition on how a Practice Management Software can add to the Productivity and Production/Income of the Dental Office

Cheers,

OpenSource.

DonDDS

Post by DonDDS » Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:00 am

Very good idea. I am interesting in one also...
LumaDent, Inc | CEO & Founder
OD since 2006, ex-Mogo, ex-Dentrix