Appointment shown in progress notes

For users or potential users.
Nate

Appointment shown in progress notes

Post by Nate » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:24 am

Just noticed a minor glitch and not sure if anyone else had noticed it.
Version 5.0.8.0

The front office scheduled a women for her recall exam and accidently put Child Prophy. She realized the mistake and deleted the Child Prophy and put adult prophy. I was reviewing the progress notes and found that Child Prophy was still showing up in green along with the rest of the recall appointment. I could not delete it from the progress notes. Had to delete the appointment and remake the appointment to get rid of the Child Prophy.

Not a very big deal at all, but seems like the Appointment Note in the progress notes is not connected well with the actual appointment on the schedule.

jordansparks
Site Admin

Post by jordansparks » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:03 am

I think I understand what you are saying. It's not that the child prophy procedure itself was still there. Instead, the problem was that the description of the appointment still included the child prophy, right? That would make sense to me as a bug.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com

Nate

Post by Nate » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:01 pm

That is correct. The child prophy had been deleted from the treatment plan and everywhere else, however in the progress notes the description still said that it was there. Simply deleting the appointment and doing it correctly did fix the problem, but just thought I would mention it.