I turned it off. How do I turn it back on ?

For users or potential users.
mzrdmd

I turned it off. How do I turn it back on ?

Post by mzrdmd » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:17 am

I turned off the pop-up box that asks if you want to change a procedure code and fee. How do I turn it back on ?

If you understand what I mean from the above, you don't need to read the example below. If you need further info, read on.

For example, say tooth #13 is already treatment planned for an MO, but I review my films and change my prescribed treatment to an MOD. I click on the procedure in the chart, click on D on "surfaces", hit OK, and a window used to pop up asking if I wanted to change the code and fee to a 3 surface instead of a two surface. I turned off the pop up, and I want to turn it back on. How do I turn it back on ?

Thanks,

Mike
Jordan Sparks ROCKS !

drtech

Re: I turned it off. How do I turn it back on ?

Post by drtech » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:18 am

yes this happens if our office quite often and then I have to figure out again how to turn it back on.

it is in the Setup | Auto Codes | Composite/Amalgam setup window. Uncheck the box that says "Do not check codes in the procedure edit...."
David Fuchs
Dentist - Springfield, MO
Smile Dental http://www.887-smile.com

mzrdmd

Re: I turned it off. How do I turn it back on ?

Post by mzrdmd » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:39 am

drtech wrote:yes this happens if our office quite often and then I have to figure out again how to turn it back on.

it is in the Setup | Auto Codes | Composite/Amalgam setup window. Uncheck the box that says "Do not check codes in the procedure edit...."

Thank you VERY much !!!

Mike
Jordan Sparks ROCKS !