New user question - BillConnect?

For users or potential users.
gongguy

New user question - BillConnect?

Post by gongguy » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:18 am

Hi!

We are going to be completing our data conversion to Open Dental next week... and hopefully will be up and running first thing next month! I am in the process of sorting out what we need to do for eclaims, electronic attachments, etc. I talked to the folks at DentalXchange and they said that eclaims set-up is easy... but that Open Dental doesn't support their BillConnect (their statement sending service) I was just wondering if this is something that others have used and if support is planned in the near future? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Bob

jordansparks
Site Admin

Re: New user question - BillConnect?

Post by jordansparks » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:52 am

It is getting higher on our priority list. We recently overhauled our account screen to make this process easier.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com

eiscott

Post by eiscott » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:33 pm

Great news Jordan. Let us know if you need any assistance.

Scott
Scott Wellwood - President
EDI Health Group, Inc.
http://www.dentalxchange.com
swellwood@dentalxchange.com

gongguy

Post by gongguy » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:36 am

Thanks for the info! :)

parksjdp

Post by parksjdp » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:16 am

gongguy wrote:Hi!

We are going to be completing our data conversion to Open Dental next week... and hopefully will be up and running first thing next month! I am in the process of sorting out what we need to do for eclaims, electronic attachments, etc. I talked to the folks at DentalXchange and they said that eclaims set-up is easy... but that Open Dental doesn't support their BillConnect (their statement sending service) I was just wondering if this is something that others have used and if support is planned in the near future? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Bob
We recently changed to dental exchange to process our claims. When they say easy, that is an understatement. Took a few minutes to register and then you can even update your clearinghouse menu with login & password, if not they will for you. Within minutes of calling my rep, I had sent claims and we were off. Hightly recommend, as opposed to Tesia who we previously used.

We would love for outsourcing of patient statements to be available, assuming it is affordable. Scott, how is it priced?
JD Parks
Pratice Manager
Patera Family Dentistry
712-364-3101
jparks@paterafamilydentistry.com