Looking for a couple of reports

For users or potential users.
parksjdp

Looking for a couple of reports

Post by parksjdp » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:48 pm

Hi Everyone

I hate to bother with this question and I tried looking myself but I need a couple of reports that I can't find or figure out.

1. General Patient Demographics (patients by age, patients by zip code, patient with insurance,)
2. How many of active patients are in recall program (ie, how many are good patients, not just a limited and gone)

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.
JD Parks
Pratice Manager
Patera Family Dentistry
712-364-3101
jparks@paterafamilydentistry.com

bpcomp

Re: Looking for a couple of reports

Post by bpcomp » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:23 pm

Could you please be a little more explicit in what you are looking for please?

For general patient demographics are you looking for a report that finds (patients by age AND patients by zip code AND patient with insurance) or 3 individual reports?

Query #208 "Patient count by age, with at least 1 completed procedure" might be useful to you.

For the second report we need to more clearly define your requirements before we can find or make one that works for you. Do you want a list of patients with status as active AND more than one completed procedure? If you are looking to exclude patients with a limited and nothing else we should probably make a report to find them and then inactivate or schedule them to clean up your database.

You might find that Query example #177 fits your needs for finding active patients. "Active Patients who have had a particular proc completed relative to Active patients who have had any proc completed within a given date range"

http://opendentalsoft.com:1942/ODQueryL ... yList.aspx

parksjdp

Post by parksjdp » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:59 pm

I guess my other one would be how many patients we have from each zipcode
JD Parks
Pratice Manager
Patera Family Dentistry
712-364-3101
jparks@paterafamilydentistry.com

bpcomp

Post by bpcomp » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Query #229 "Patient count by Zipcode, with at least 1 completed procedure in date range"
Or Query #178 "Patient count by Zipcode, with at least 1 completed procedure"